My photo cards are completely customizable and are sent to you so that you can print them at your favorite photo lab or at home. I can print them for you on high quality cardstock for an additional fee. My designs can be converted and used for any occasion or announcement that you may have. They may also be converted from one sided to two sided. You can customize fonts, colors, wording and numbers of pictures to suit your personal style.
How it works:
1. Choose your favorite design by contacting me by phone or email.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- what card you would like
- your text/wording for your card
-attach your photos
3. In 24 to 48 hours, you will receive your first proof via e-mail. I will do up to 3 rounds of proofs. Additional proofs will be a $5 charge. (More information below)
4. You will be sent a final proof email. I will need you to follow the instructions on approval and then make your payment through PayPal.
5. Once you approve the proof and make your payment I will send you your digital file. You can take it to any photo lab you'd like to have it printed.
If you are ordering prints I will then send your order to the printer and have them mailed to you.
Photos & Print Quality:
Please submit your photos in .jpg format. The resolution should be 300 dpi or better for best results.
I prefer that you send your photos un-cropped so that I have control of cropping within the design.
Computer screens are all calibrated differently and colors may print differently from what you see on screen. Color variations between printing at a photo lab vs. professional printer is also likely. I also strongly encourage printing a test copy of your finalized design at the photo lab or print shop that you intend ordering from to proof colors. Amanda Anderson Design not responsible for typos or undesired colors once the FINAL proof has been approved.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU GET THREE FREE PROOFS WITH PURCHASE. Please take your time with the proofs and send all your comments AT ONE TIME. Comments received afterwards will be incorporated into your next proof. Reformatting for size or printing method will be counted as a proof. Additional proofs can be purchased for $5.00.
Refunds and Exchanges:
NO REFUNDS can be made on digital files unless your file is not exactly as you ordered it as set forth in the proofing document. After all, you can't return a digital file or my time and services.
If there are cropping issues due to printing on items that I have printed please allow me to contact the printer. We can work together to get the problem corrected. All designs have a .125" bleed that will be cropped when printed.
*** It is illegal for me to use images that are copyrighted without permission of the photographer or company that holds the copyright. By submitting photos, you agree that you are the photographer or have written permission in the form of a copyright license from the copyright holder. You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of photos. ***